PRESENTATION SKILLS - Presenting with Passion
By the end of the course participants will:
- Develop a wider range of skills to present with confidence to colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Learnt to modify their style to get the best results in a variety of formal and informal situations.
- Tailor their presentations to persuade colleagues and clients who have different personalities and motivations from their own.
- Learn professional actors’ techniques to modify and amplify their presence - working on voice and body.
- Understand the ingredients of their own personal impact and power and how to hold an audience - working with status and energy.
- Learn how to engage on an emotional as well as an intellectual level - building a rapport with your audience.
- Use advanced listening and questioning techniques to identify the preferences and priorities of others
- Deal confidently with difficult questions.
- Have greater awareness of their strengths and weaknesses in the way they present with an action plan for further development
- Experience ‘Presenting with Passion’