As with video production creating an e-learning programme to enable staff to deliver a better patient experience will consist of a number of phases.
- Design of the e-learning navigation and interface – Initial design ideas of interface and how the navigation around the programme will work
- Storyboard completion – this phase puts together a number of powerpoint slides that would make up the final package. These can include video, audio and text files and would serve as the template for the final content
- E-learning prototype – the prototype provides a working example of the content and gives the viewer a greater understanding of how the programme will work and be navigated by the learner.
- Programme Build – once all content has been agreed and signed off the programme will be constructed
- Review and period of amendment
- Browser compliance & compatibility testing and bug fixing
- Deployment of the finished programme on your website