COMMUNICATING WITH CONFIDENCE – How to improve your impact & presence
- We all have an impact. The key question is whether you are having the impact you would like
- Why do some people have a memorable presence and how can we emulate them.
- Have the tools to connect with your clients and colleagues, and be able to modify your status according to the situation.
- Learn professional actors’ techniques to modify and amplify your presence.
- Understand, through exercises and feedback, the ingredients of your own personal impact
- Learn to modify your style to get the best results in a variety of formal and informal communication situations.
What is presence?
- Analysis of people with presence
- Presence = Mismatching & connection
- 3 Circles of presence
- Increasing the impact of your words, body language and voice
Creating your professional presence
- Creating your professional presence
- When do you require presence
- ctors techniques to improve your impact & presence – breathing, body language, status, intention
SDI (Strength Development Inventory)
- Exploring personal communication styles in good and conflict interactions.
- Positive communication model.
Practice your presence & communication skills
- Bespoke role-plays with professional actors
- Feedback from actors and peers
- Action planning